HOW TO GET AN ADULT LIBRARY CARD
- You must be 16 years of age
- You must bring in proof of residency in Iberville Parish such as your driver’s license, voter registration card, rent receipt, or utility bill with your current address
- If you do not live in the parish but work here, bring employer issued picture ID or documents with your name on them from employer
- If you do not live here but attend school here please bring a school issued ID with your name on it
HOW TO GET A LIBRARY CARD FOR A CHILD
- Parent or legal guardian must have a library card. Also, the parent or legal guardian must be present to sign the child’s card showing responsibility for library materials checked out by the child.
- Child must be between the ages of 5 and 15 and able to print his or her first and last name.
- Parent and child must be Iberville Parish residents (or have a work address in the parish) Proof of mailing address such as driver’s license–rent receipt–or voter registration is required.